DEADLINE: Monday the 17th at Noon!
MIX is looking for an Event Designer & Coordinator! This is a high energy, creative and fun job that opens doors and possibilities. Responsibilities include:
• designing and executing monthly MIX events
• cultivating sponsors
• managing logistics
• assembling talent
• integrating events with ongoing special events and having a good time while doing it.
The right person is an organized creative-problem-solver with strong social skills and the ability to balance long-term vision with practical solutions. 30 to 40 hours per month, starting at $20 per hour with higher earning potential for the right candidate.
The MIX Santa Fe event designer and coordinator is responsible for planning and executing 10 events per calendar year. Each of these events take place at a different venue and has different food and drink sponsors, as well as musical talent, photography, and varied emphases on ongoing special projects, all of which are coordinated by the event designer. The event designer must:
• identify, cultivate and coordinate venues for 10 events per year
• identify, cultivate and coordinate food, drink and talent for 10 events per year
• track and report MIX expenses and donations for all MIX events
• track and report event logistics to the larger MIX coordinator board
• coordinate social media promotions for MIX Santa Fe events
Successful candidates will have:
• strong oral and written communication skills
• strong organizational and administrative skills
• excitement for designing and executing large-scale events
• commitment to fostering the MIX mission and championing Santa Fe’s creative community
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org!