This month’s must-not-miss MIX is hosted by madcap and miraculous creative entrepreneurs, MEOW WOLF, which is a marriage made for MIX’in as we reveal this year’s bizMIX (https://mixsantafe.com/bizmix/) business plan competition finalists!
Join us at the home of the House of Eternal Return (https://meowwolf.com/about/visit/) to meet the startup businesses that will be competing for $50,000 in cash and business resources this year!
- Get to Meow Wolf around 6 pm and fill out our survey (https://mixsantafe.com/survey/) in order to claim your complimentary beverage from awesome host bars Duel Brewing and Jean Cocteau Cinema!
- Grab some courtesy killer kebab samples from kickin’ food truck Kebab Caravan. They’ll have a full menu available as well if a nosh leads to needing more.
- Introduce yourself to somebody new, ask a bizMIX finalist about their startup plan, smile for the camera.
- Cream in your audio genes as DJ Commodore lays some healing half steps on your hungry harmonic helix.
- Mingle in the MAKE Santa Fe community makerspace (makesantafe.org) and daydream about quitting your day job to build stuff that feeds your damned desire to something decidedly different.
- Cram your kids or your inwardly kinderish creative cranium into CHIMERA for hands on play and learning. Seriously…kid friendly. No, really.
- Get half-priced admission into the exhibition the whole world has lost its head for. If you haven’t been, yet, now is your number one chance. And if you have been, you know you’re dying to get back in. Plus, the first few folks to fill our our survey (see that link up there?) will wind absolutely FREE entry into the exhibition.
SHOUT-OUTS: HUGE thanks to our top bizMIX sponsors! We hope to see you all there to meet and greet our bizMIX class of 2016!!
LANL Feynman Center for Innovation – Venture Acceleration Fund
City of Santa Fe
Christus St. Vincent
SF Community Foundation
Positive Energy Solar
Bank of Albuquerque
New Mexico Bank and Trust
Los Alamos National Security, LLC
This month’s design by Caleb Ortega
Photography will be courtesy of Lindsay Kennedy