You’ve been hearing about the RE:Mike project for months now, but set your watches: it’s almost here.
The festival takes place Sept. 21-23, and will take a visionary look at the St. Michael’s Drive Corridor through a variety of exciting place-making events. MIX kicks off the weekend on Thursday, Sept. 20 with ReMIXable, our third Thursday event, hosted this month by the St. Mike’s-located Molly’s, featuring MIXaritas and DJ DJ Sect & The Infektor.
Festival highlights include:
• A weekend of live music (starting with A Hawk and a Hacksaw at 8 pm on Friday night)
• Candy Chang, courtesy of Creative Santa Fe (6 pm on Friday)
• Tractor Brewery showcasing its fabulous suds with a one-of-a-kind beer plaza. (Friday and Saturday)
• YouthWorks‘ lowrider and classic car show (Saturday)
• A Wise Fool preview of its new rig and about-to-go-on-tour SEA SAW performance (Saturday)
• Electric Cars Charge and Parade for National Plug In Day (Sunday)
• And a fistful of artists projects, awesome films, great grub, fantastical projections and inspiring opportunities to have your say on the future.
• Check out the full schedule at the Remikeable website!